Saturday, October 10, 2009

Goodbyes are hard!

It was so hard to see my brother walk through the door and know that I wouldn't see him for about a month...and then only on short visits!

But I do know that he is safe with the One who is in control! And I am trusting that He will work ALL things for good for those who love Him!

The last week was full of;

Treasuring sweet moments...


Spending time with good friends...


...and roomates


...and family...
I love you Josh, and I am going to miss you like CRAZY:)
Just remember to "make it count."

A HUGE thank you for all of you who are/have been praying! Our family and myself personally have felt them!!

4 comments:

Ashley Hoover said...

That's a sweet post Anna! Know that we continue to pray for your family, Josh, and everyone involved. I can't imagine what it's like but it's great to know that God will work it all out for good and sustain you with His strength & comfort.

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry. That is so tough to loose part of your life, like that. Where is he going?

God bless your family. I am praying for Josh especially. He will have to stay and be strong to stay safe.

Rachel C said...

I'll continue praying for you and your family, Anna. I don't know what it's like, but God does, and He'll use it for His good and arm you with strength!

Josiah and Abi Wissmann said...

We continue to pray for each of you! May you sense the presence of our Heavenly Father upholding you! We love you all!