Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday Bed & Breakfast

In a house of boys it is important for us girls to stick together. And lately we haven't had a lot "girl time". So for my birthday and Esther's mom booked a room at a Bed&Breakfast in Atlantic, IA. It is a cozy little town with lots of fun little shops.


She truly is my best friend


The B&B that we stayed served us a delicious supper, which we thoroughly enjoyed! So with our stomachs full we headed up to our room to show mom BBC's amazing take of Emma!


Mom shared with us several things that were on her heart that night and the next morning! I thank God that He has given me such an incredible mother! She has such a wealth of wisdom, and as she's walked through life she has allowed God to teach her through the difficult situations that He has brought to her path.

Thank you, mom for loving God the way you do!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful Anna!! Glad y'all had a great time! (and who wouldn't with BBC's Emma!?!)

Sarah G.

Lesley said...

Looks like a fun time! And Happy Birthday!! (a little late...) :D

Erin said...

Happy 'late' Birthday. May Jesus bless you in the coming year. You are right... Emma is the best :)

Charity U said...

Looks like a lot of fun! That's a great idea, to go out to a B&B for your birthday. And I'm sorry to disagree with you, Erin (well, not too sorry), but Pride and Prejudice (5 hour version) is THE best. Absolutely. (-: I love it. Though Emma is good...

Erin said...

I think my most favorite Austian film would be the latest P&P :) Have you seen it Charity?