Friday, May 20, 2011

Kindness


What makes you feel loved? Doesn't it make you feel special when someone goes out of their way just to show you that they love you? It could be anything, little, big, large or small...

Start with those around you--your family! Take the time and look for ways to make them smile. Study them, their likes and dislikes. Life is short and your family may not always be within a huggable distance. They may live with you now, but chances are that won't last forever. The past is gone, and the future isn't here yet...but we have today. Make the most of it!

When was the last time you practiced random kindness? 

"love is kind..."


4 comments:

Bethany said...

Thanks for that, Anna. It's something I've been thinking about lately too. I know I sometimes just get caught up with living life and getting through a busy day that I forget all about kindness

Leah said...

This totally blessed me. Thank you, Anna!

Talitha said...

Thanks for the wonderful reminder, Anna! I needed it. We can get caught up in our own life that we forget about others around us, even those who are closest to us.

Esther Beasley said...

Is this thought what made you decide to send me a random facebook note to let me know that you miss me? Because notes are my favorite as you know :) Love you tons!