Monday, March 29, 2010

Senior Pictures

Ever since I saw some of her work I have wanted Bethany to take my graduation pictures! But the year in which I was graduating some guy came out of nowhere and swept her off to Virginia...to stay. So I was in a predicament, until I realized that I could just go and visit my wonderful brother and sis-in-law/photographer and have her take my pictures in VA! And that is just what I did!


Bethany, her sisters and I headed to downtown Purcellville, VA to take pictures! What a cute little town it was...with lots of cool brick alleys, wooden doors... :)





We then headed over to Patrick Henry Collage where they had magnificent white pillars!




Thanks, Bethany! Love ya

“I say to myself, The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.

The LORD is good to those whose hope is in Him,; to the one who seeks him...”

Lamentations 3:24-25

13 comments:

Megan.Margaret said...

I love the one where you are sitting on the ground by the pillars. Adorable!

Charity said...

Very nice!

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

How delightful, Anna!
You have such beautiful eyes. :)

Blessings!
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lesley said...

Cute Anna!! You're so adoreable in all of them but I think my favorites are the ones of you and the pillars.

Looking forward to seeing you at NCHEA! Only a few days away!!:D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel C said...

Wow, Anna, those are great! I think my favorite is the one when you're leaning against the pillars.

~Bryant said...

Love them all! From the little I've seen of it (in pictures) PHC looks very beautiful! I'm sure it made a fantastic place for picture-taking.

Mikala said...

You have such lovely eyes, Anna!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.