Thursday, January 13, 2011

Go Creighton!


Basketball!  It's something I've grown up with.  For years, going to tournaments, watching games, rehashing every shot, discussing every bad call, reliving those stellar moments, cheering myself hoarse...made up a large portion of my fall schedule!  So as a result I understand and enjoy basketball quite a lot, so when my sister needed someone to take her and a friend to the Creighton basketball game, at the Quest Center, I was only too happy to volunteer!



I love the whole experience of going to a big game.  My favorite is those tight games where the house is totally packed and it's close, down to the very last minute, and if you're lucky you get a buzzer shot that determines the game!


Esther has been following Creighton basketball quite closely this year, so if you need to know any information on their team just ask her!  This was kind of a bummer of a game to go to.  Creighton didn't play very well and gave up the game, and the stands were fairly empty...but it was still fun!


It was a "white out" game and so all the fans wore white...


Maybe next time they'll win...

1 comment:

Esther Beasley said...

Maybe next time they'll win... they WILL win next time! :)