Friday, April 6, 2012

IheartVA

Just in case you haven't heard enough about Virginia and how much I love to visit that place...here's another taste of my visit;


baking


puzzles
{note: we completed three of these during my time. They are the perfect thing to keep your hands busy while your mouth is talking.}


more cooking



sewing
{note: we fell in love with these fabrics. I mean admit it, you wish this could be yours...oh, and I'll let Bethany post pictures of the finished baby quilt. haha}
 

more baking
{note: yeah, so we're kinda into food. but we have pinterest, so you can't blame us. and I know that you are secretly wishing that you could have been there too to taste some of our delectable dishes! Oh, and the cookies? Grandma Hager's molasses cookies. bestever. meltinyourmouth. perfectwithamugofmilk. those kind of cookies. **yummmy**}



friends
{note: and of course we got in some rousing games of volleyball!}


togetherness
{note: putting this post together has made me miss this girl even more! We spent hours and hours talking and talking. But then again silence was fine too--just enjoying being together.
*heart*}



3 comments:

Liz Brown said...

I really enjoy my sisters, but I have never had the fun of a sister in law. :(

One of my brothers needs to start working on that, I think.

I'm glad you had fun! The food pictures made me realize I'm hungry ... haven't had lunch yet :)

Anonymous said...

oh!!! Looks like you had sooooo much fun in VA!

And That baby blanket has got to be a VERY cute one! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

oh!!! Looks like you had sooooo much fun in VA!

And That baby blanket has got to be a VERY cute one! Can't wait to see more pictures!