Friday, May 11, 2012

Psalm 18:1-3, 49

 Esther and Phillip had the privilege of teaching the memory verses for this years NCHEA Kids Conference {hopefully more pictures and details on that to come later}. They did a fantastic job using object lessons and illustrations to help the kids learn...not to mention fun review games. Esther kept me {and the kids} laughing as she donned her "geeky glasses" and apron.

Watching my sister in front of kids is so fun! She has such a passion for the little ones, and her future plans also lay in that direction. She graduates this year and I'm looking forward to seeing how the Lord leads her in His specific plans {more on that topic later as well}.




"I love you, O Jehovah, my strength.
Jehovah is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer.


My God is my rock in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

I will upon the Jehovah who is worthy to be praised,
and I am saved from my enemies.



Therefore, I will praise You, Jehovah among the nations.
I will sing praises to Your name."

{Photo credits: Kori Wissmann and Charity Udd}



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I say that they did a fabulous job! You guys did awesome.
:)Tabitha