Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Alicia Nelson's wedding: )

Alicia's wedding was so gorgeous!!

Abby arranged the flowers and did a wonderful job of it!Here are some quick pictures that I took...
Just after the pictures ..do we have to smile again?

Staci and Mr. Hess played some of the music..it was beautiful!
Everybody was so thrilled to have Caleb home for the wedding, especially Alicia!

She was so gorgeous!!! I am so happy for you Alicia..but I'm gonna miss you!!!

Caitlin helped carry the flowers and looked just adorable!


I can't end this post without having a darling picture of my niece: )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us Anna! The wedding was beautiful! Alicia was gorgeous and the couple looked so happy! I'm so happy for both of them!
May the Lord bless their new life together!