Monday, November 8, 2010

Abby

Happy Birthday, Abby!!


What a blessing God gave me when He gave me YOU as a sister:) I just love that about having brothers...I get some amazing sister-in-laws out of the deal!!

I appreciate your cheerful countenance, it has brightened my day many a time!

It is so much fun to watch you be a mommy to your cute little girls--and soon to be little guy! Their cheerful, obedient attitudes are just a reflection of their diligent mother:)

May God bless you with His joy these upcoming months! And may you draw ever closer to Him each day! I love you!!!

"For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the Rock except our God?
It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
Psalm 18:31-32


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How old is your sister-in-law turning and when is her baby due?