- Warm fuzzy blankets to keep me warm
- My 'Apple' sticker that makes my memory packet look so much cuter
- Cameras that capture priceless memories--even if I do forget to use mine
- Babies...most importantly the one that is almost ready to meet his adoring Aunt
- The faithfulness of God
- Music--especially the happy stuff that just makes you want to dance
- Blue pottery mugs filled with tea and given to me by my amazing friends (pictured above)
- Hair sticks
- Brothers who have challenged me physically, spiritually and emotionally--for the better
- That I have an Anchor that will hold no matter how wildly the winds may blow
"Praise be to you, O LORD...from everlasting to everlasting.
Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power
and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
for everything in heaven and earth is yours....You are the ruler of all things.
In Your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all.
Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise Your glorious name."
1 Chronicles 29:10-13