Friday, November 5, 2010

Yelena


Happy 1st Birthday, Yelena!

Can you believe it? My lil' sweet pea is already a year old!!

You just have to admit that she is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Of course, I'm biased...but I don't care:)

And in case you haven't heard, this little darling is soon to become an older sister!! In about a month--give or take a few weeks--you will be seeing pictures my little man:) I can't wait to show him off *smile*!

Yelena, as you grow up it is my prayer that you will learn to love the One who created you...and to love Him with all you heart, mind and strength! And that you will have no other goal then to please Him, and bring glory to His name!

I love you, my little snicklefritz:)


"If you are pleased with me, teach me Your ways
so that I may know you and continue to find favor with you."
Exodus 33:13a


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yelena is gonna be a big sister...so Abby is pregnant again? Just wanted to write and ask because I follow their blog and she has not announced a new pregnancy.

If so, congratulations and the best for a happy and healthy new arrival.

CJ

Charity U said...

That is such an adorable picture! She looks super sweet. (-: