Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A quote, a picture and a verse

Have you ever stopped to think about color? Isn't it wonderful?!? It brings such life to things. Now there is something silently stunning about a black and white photograph, the contrast, the simplicity. But then again there is just something about the vibrancy of color! The joy it can bring to life.

I'm so thankful that God chose to brighten our days in such a way!


And here's a quote that I read today in Streams in the Desert;

"And someday you too will see the glory of God in things you do not understand."

And that goes right along with a verse that stuck out to me this morning as well;

"So then, it was not you who sent me here, but God." Gen 45:8

The story of Joseph (where this verse was taken) is one of constant encouragement, to me, that I can and must trust God, in and through everything.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am at most times a silent follower of your blog, but this post was just the perfect timing and I hope you don't mind me stealing your verse and quote from Streams in the Desert and passing it along.
Have a wonderful day!
Heather