Monday, October 27, 2008

Beasley Test Day

Well this is Esther and I am hacking Anna's blog. She has been so busy study, that she has had no time to post! She is going to take a Neonatal Resuscitation test tomorrow at the Children's Hospital. This is a class that will teach Anna how to treat baby's who are born with a lack of oxygen or breathing problems. She is taking this class because she wants to be a midwife assistant. Betsy is also taking this class so do not forget to pray for her as well! This is the biggest test Anna has ever taken! It may be the only one she has ever taken! So please remember her in
your prayers tomorrow!
Dan is also taking his baby bar so please pray for him as well!!!
I am sure you will do a great job Anna, Betsy and Dan!
Because the bible says "those who honor God I will honor" And you have honored God!
I love you Anna!!

1 comment:

Ladygreen said...

Ok...Esther...I love how you say this is maybe the only test Anna's ever taken. Too funny....though I'm sure it's not true...or is it?!